Our primary Diabetes Clinics are located on UCSF’s Mission Bay and Parnassus campuses. Each clinic brings together under one roof a team of endocrinologists, clinical psychologists, nurses, diabetes educators, social workers, dietitians, and a dedicated administrative staff to meet our patients’ varying needs.
You'll need a referral from your primary care provider or specialist to make an appointment. Once you have the referral, please contact us at the numbers below.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Health insurance information including authorizations or referrals
- List of prescription medications and dosages
- List of medications that you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Recent test results related to your condition
- Paper and pencil to take notes