What: On Wednesday, Nov. 4, 2015 at noon, the UCSF Women’s Health Center at the Mount Zion Campus will host “Balance Your Way to Better Health and Prevent or Manage Diabetes.” The event -- free and open to the public -- will include:
- Complementary restorative yoga
- Free diabetes risk assessments
- Hop on the spin bike to create your own art
- UCSF Living Well demonstrations
- Spin the Women’s Health Wheel for prizes
When: Wednesday, Nov. 4, 2015 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
Where: UCSF Women’s Health Center, 2356 Sutter St., San Francisco, CA 94115
Who should attend: Women, people with diabetes, caregivers, or those interested in learning more about ways to balance their health.
To sign up for yoga, send email to [email protected].
For more information, visit https://calendar.ucsf.edu/event/balance_your_way_to_better_health#.Vi-zsflVgSU.